Mplus - For the efficient management of maintenance measures
The maintenance of roads is of great importance for our society, especially because of their function as supply infrastructure. Therefore, the planning and financial controlling of maintenance measures is crucial. HELLER Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH supports the road authorities in this task with the Mplus system, which was developed in close cooperation with the road authorities at district level.
Mplus is a web application with which information on road construction measures can be stored and managed centrally and efficiently. All relevant information, such as the location, status and type of the measure up to the financing are taken into account. The details are particularly important for districts with regard to the Municipal Transport Financing Act.
Advantages at a glance
- Central and uniform data storage
- Easy editing in the web browser (no installation required)
- Display of the measures on maps
- Clarity due to subcategories such as basic data, planning data, construction and tendering etc.
- Overview of financing (debit/actual/funding) including reports
- Simple export of information in Excel files
- Traceability of changes in information on measures (logging of changes)
Please contact us for more details.