Breaking new ground successfully
Our roads and engineering structures are indispensable for the mobility of society and for the economy. The processes for maintaining the road infrastructure have been developed over many decades in the road administrations. They are based on established procedures and standards as well as legal and technical specifications. What is missing is a holistic orientation.
The Asset Management System offers road administrations new guidance and decision-making aids. It brings together the existing processes, uses established management methods and provides a framework for the continuous development of the organization and its processes.
Advantages at a glance
- Further development, coordination and documentation of processes
- Guidance and decision-making aids
- Development and evaluation of strategies
- Bases of argumentation for politics
- Efficient use of human resources
- Sustainable financial planning
- Safe handling of risks
- Improved data and information management
- Planning of measures
- Increasing safety and traffic quality
- Active involvement of employees
- Good publicity